Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Select a checkbox from a dropdown list of type webelement

Hello,

I need some help to create a function that selects a single value from a dropdownlist which is a webelement, and which contains a list of checkboxes..

I have an example of what I wish to achieve in the following link:  https://www.primefaces.org/showcase/ui/input/checkboxMenu.xhtml

As you can see, there is a list named "Multiple" which contains a list of cities, from which the selected one(s) are displayed and highlighted.

I wish to achieve something similar, but I only require one value to be selected and submitted.

For example, I need the list to be clicked, Paris to be selected, and then the Submit button clicked.

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Select a checkbox from a dropdown list of type webelement

Have you tried recording what you want to do, does UFT playback the recorded code?

Mark Smith.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.