Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Source Control for Automated scripts and Object Repository

Is there a source control application that HP recommends for automated scripts and shared object repositories?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Source Control for Automated scripts and Object Repository

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

HP offers you the HP Application Lifecycle Management product which will let you integrate your UFT tool in order to save your tests on a server, run them from the server and share the object repositories.

Regards,

Moises Soto Cabezas.
HP Support.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

[Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.]
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thank you, but it seems like you do not know what source control is based on your reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

The HP ALM product includes the option to enable version control for items stored within it. That includes automated test scripts.

Since HP markets that product and it includes a version control option, of course that is the product they would recommend that you use, rather than recommending a version control product provided by some other vendor.

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.