Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Swf objects hierarchy is changing during runtime

Hi

When i record the application i got below statement

SwfWindow("1").SwfWindow("2").SwfButton("Button").Click

But when i run this statement, it is throwing Error beacuse of object hierachy is Changed to 

SwfWindow("2").SwfButton("Button").Click

As of now,

i am using below code as workaround

if SwfWindow("1").SwfWindow("2").SwfButton("Button").Exist(3) then

SwfWindow("1").SwfWindow("2").SwfButton("Button").Click

Else

SwfWindow("2").SwfButton("Button").Click

Endif

But the problem with above steps is i have to write same kind of 5 statements for each object statement. And each time it will wait for both objects..

Any other workaround for this ??

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Swf objects hierarchy is changing during runtime

Hello Kiran,

Nice day to you. Hope you are doing fine.

I regret that I dont have much experience about this. You can refer the UFT Help.

I hope there is anyone has experience about this issue to suggest you.

Best regards,

Thuy Tran

Thuy Tran
Software Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the option at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.