Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Synchronizing scripts stored in ALM to TFS or local drive

Hello Experts,

I am using Microsoft TFS as my version control tool for all of my automated test. Files in TFS are also in-sync with my local copy. 

My project decided to use ALM to execute these tests. Is there a way for me to sync/copy the automated scripts file from TFS/local drive to HP ALM?

Any response will be appreciated. Thanks!

Regards, Vince

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hello, 

Please follow the next link with the steps of the integration, if this does not helps you can open a case with support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dLJ6yzwI7Q

Thanks & Regards, 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.