Re: Test execution via TFS extension fails
Please enable RDP log and attach it here once you have it. We will review and see if something we can suggest:
Please try following steps to get the log:
- Set DWORD value EnableRDPLog=1 under key Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mercury Interactive\QuickTest Professional\MicTest and Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Mercury Interactive\QuickTest Professional\MicTest.
- Change the attached file to log.reg and import into the system
- Enable the RDP feature in UFT and set the correct username and password
- Create the folder C:\temp and restart the machine
- Run the test from Azure, the RDP logs will be saved in C:\Temp, please upload it