Testing NodeJS, REST APIs and MongoDB with UFT
When: Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Time: 8:00 - 9:00 AM PT (Los Angeles), 11:00 AM -12:00 PM ET (New York), 17:00 - 18:00 CET (Frankfurt)
Register Here: http://bit.ly/1JblYK0
Your organization’s existing projects including: requirements, tests, test runs, defects, state updates, code check-ins, etc. are some of your most valuable and unused resources. Until now, we haven’t heard much about applying advanced analytic techniques to application lifecycle management, quality assurance, and operations management. That is about to change.
During this webinar we will introduce some key data science concepts, explain how they relate to application lifecycle management, offer recommendations for steps you can take now to prepare your data for analysis in the near future and talk more about the recently releasedPredictive Defect Convergence functionality already available for use with the HPE ALM product today.
Megan Sheehan, Ph.D.
Sr. Product Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Senior Product Manager in HPE Software Application Delivery Management focused on Predictive ALM
- Ph.D. in Communications Sciences with an emphasis on quantitative research (SEM, CFA, Multivariate Regression, Data Mining, Segmentation, Meta-Analysis, Conjoint Analysis, Interaction Analysis, Experimental Design, Time Series Analysis, and Survey Design)
- Over fifteen years of experience in product management, program management, technical product planning, product innovation, and market research on a range of enterprise software products
- Previously led efforts around HPE’s LES Enterprise Innovation research on hardware, software, and services
- Was a Senior Product Manager for Infragistic’s Data Visualization and Reporting tools
- Spent six years at Microsoft focused on the developer audience while working on Windows 7, Visual Studio, and Windows Embedded
- Served as the Habits & Practices Pillar owner and redesigned Microsoft’s approach to capturing, quantifying, and prioritizing user needs to translate into product features
Product Marketing Manager
Application Lifecycle and Quality
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- 18 years of experience in software architecture, project management, development and Quality, Matthew currently works within HPE Software as a Product Marketing Manager for the Application Lifecycle and Quality solutions
- Worked as a trusted advisor to HPE’s enterprise clients, field teams and product management as the Practice Manager for the Americas field organization
- Worked at Borland Software as an Agile Evangelist, and at IBM: Rational where he began his career as a practitioner and consultant working with large clients in the telecommunications and government sectors
- Certified SCRUM Master and a certified SAFe Agile Program Consultant
- Attended the University of Ottawa, (Software Engineering) and currently resides in Chicago, where he spends much of his free-time playing Hockey as a part of the Chicago Red Liners