Iranna Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

The Dowload of specified resource has failed .

Hi All,

when calling webservice in UFT tool  the oXmlHttp.send oDom.xml  code line ,  showing error like "The Dowload of specified  resource has failed  ". 

Please let me know, If any one have solution for this issue.

Thanks in advance

Iranna 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: The Dowload of specified resource has failed .

Hello,

Could you please provide a snapshot of UFT and share your test or resource with me so I can make the further analysis?

Thank you.

Angel

0 Likes
Iranna Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi Angel,

Unable to snapshot of uft error screen, Its in client system. 

And the test senario is , we are calling webservices for creation policy.

But befor its in HTTP now its changed to HTTPS. I this for that the "The Download of specified resource has failed " error is showing in oXmlHttp.send oDom.xml code in VB script.

Please let me know, If you have any solution.

Thanks In advance.

Thanks& Regards

Iranna

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

Please try to set the below code in the event handler to configure TLS before sending a request.

ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = SecurityProtocolType.Tls | SecurityProtocolType.Tls11 | SecurityProtocolType.Tls12 | SecurityProtocolType.Ssl3;

Thanks,
Angel
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.