Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

The HP Unified Functional Testing Computer is locked or logged off

Hi Guys,

Our RT testers are running tests using UFT which is installed on servers and after triggering the run they are closing the server connection, and we are enabled the session active limit to two days and enabled the SkipEnvironmentChecks in the server, Still getting the error.

Let me just explain you what exactly we are performing,

We are logging into Virtual machines, opening QC and going to Test Lab and running in specific host (its same host where we are logged into QC) after that QTP opens and run starts then we just close virtual machines window (we have changed settings to not get logged of or get disconnect). Then after some time we came to VM and we see the test failed with error.

version : UFT 11.50. 

ALM is v11.

We got response from HP that is not supported in UFT 11.50.

Thank you...
0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Then you can upgrade to UFT 12.02 with latest Patch 3 consists cumulative updates and utilize that option.

Accept as solution/Give Kudos to the author if the piece of information answered/helped you to solve your problem.
All the thoughts here are mine not related to my employer nor anyone.
Test Automation Ecstasy
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

this issue is not exist in v12 ? or do we have any specifi option to enable this ?

Thank you...
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

You will see an option provided by UFT itself for not to stop script after disconnecting from VMs. You can try.

Accept as solution/Give Kudos to the author if the piece of information answered/helped you to solve your problem.
All the thoughts here are mine not related to my employer nor anyone.
Test Automation Ecstasy
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

let me try this we have UFT installed. i will let you know the outcome.

Thank you...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

I am using v12.51 Built 5282. I am having same issue. Could you please help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Did this worked for your? Not sure if it works with web test?

Thanks,
-kb

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

The settings mentioned above are working when defined correctly in UFT.

They are not related to specific add-in.

Tsachi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.