Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The Remort Server returned an error :(407) Proxy Authentication required

Hi all, 

I am trying to automate webservice through UFT 12.01 Version. I did import the WSDL and gave the proxy and port as 8080. Still I am getting same error. Meanwhile I can able to test and automate through SOAP UI and SOAP UI pro. There is no certification required for the URL. As we tried automate through Java API Package & SOAP UI Pro and we are good in that. I am getting the issue with UFT only.  UFT is licenced version. Atatching the error . Please help me in alternative solution. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

Re: The Remort Server returned an error :(407) Proxy Authentication required

This might be due to SSL/TSL error. Please include the below code in your activity under Test Users code:

System.Net.ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = System.Net.SecurityProtocolType.Tls12 | System.Net.SecurityProtocolType.Tls11 | System.Net.SecurityProtocolType.Tls;

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.