Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Trial license not working for 14.51

I installed your new version of UFT to try out the new support for stingray (MFC 14). When I launch the UFT it tells me it can't find a valid license server instead of a 60 day free trail. We have UFT 12.52 and use it regularly, but we want to upgrade our software to a new version of Visual Studio, MFC and Stingray. I need to test your support of Stingray plugin in UFT to make that determination.

After reading your support cases, I did not find any viable solutions for us. As an alternative solution, I would like a seat-license for 30 days to try your software – I need to ensure it can interact properly with our application before any purchase can be made. My machine code is 00110080-00517888-5330. Please send us a license file so we can evaluate your software.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hello, 

Please open a case with support team, we can provied you a mergency licenses. 

Thanks & Regards, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

I have one they told me to go here UFT | SD00349939

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

I have tried multiple times to get the ticket people to help me.  But three time they say talk to the community.  I feel like they don't want to help me and you guys don't want to help me. How can I get some help it has been a week since I started talking to both of you. How can I get services to install a trial of your software?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

If the machine has ever had QTP/UFT installed on it previously, the trial license will not work.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.