Highlighted
New Member.

Two or more tests in the solution were not loaded correctly. For Details see the error pane

Help to resolve this issue

Error 0 'GUITest3' did not load correctly. Cannot resolve the missing asset. Make sure that the computer can access:
C:\Users\755874\Desktop\GUITest3 [Unavailable]
If the missing asset is stored in Micro Focus ALM, make sure that UFT is connected to the relevant project. GUITest3

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Two or more tests in the solution were not loaded correctly. For Details see the error pane

hi, 

first of all, does the Text exist? and since it's saved in Desktop folder of a user, does the UFT user has access to the folder of another user?

Thanks.

James

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Two or more tests in the solution were not loaded correctly. For Details see the error pane

As James suggested you should create a folder all users have access to (preferably a network share for resilience) to store your scripts if you are not using ALM/Octane.

Mark Smith.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Member.

Hi,

I face the same issue. I even tried to create a simple Test with one trivial Action and saved it to HP ALM Test Plan directly instead of saving it locally. I was able to see the Testcase in HP ALM, but not able to Change the Status, since it was still accessed by UFT. Therefore I shutdown UFT, changed the Status of the Testcase and started UFT again and the Testcase could not be reloaded by UFT. The same reason was provided [Unavailable]. This Error message appears, even after a restart of UFT, without anychange of the Testcase in HP ALM. Seems to me like a mismatch somewhere.

Any Idea, whats going wrong there? Where do I find the detailed logs etc.

Regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.