Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

UFT 11.50 Compatibility with Progress Forms 10.1c

Hi,

One of our customer is using a windows based application based on Progress Forms 10.1c version.

They are looking forward to test the application with UFT 11.50.

Please can you confirm if UFT 11.50 will support this and will UFT be able to capture the objects and be able playback in this windows based application???

Please let me know your response at the earliest as our customer is in progress of doing a POC on this by tomorrow.

Thanks & Regards,

Balaaji Devanathan

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: UFT 11.50 Compatibility with Progress Forms 10.1c

Hello Devanathanb, 

Nice day to you. Hope you are doing fine. 

Regarding your question, I would like to let you know that won't support Progress Forms 10.1c. 

I hope that it will be supported in the future. 

Best regards, 

Thuy Tran

Thuy Tran
Software Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the option at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Dear ThuyTran,

Thank you for your response.

Does UFT 12.01 supports Progress Forms 10.1c????

I have referred all UFT PAM, I could not find any and even over the web there is no information about the compatibility for OpenEdge 10.1c (Progress forms) with UFT.

Thanks & Regards,

Balaaji Devanathan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Devanathanb,

Officially, the technology did not list in PAM of UFT means that it is not supported by UFT.

Therefore, in your situation, OpenEdge is not supported.

"HP Support
If you find this or or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance."
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.