Absent Member.. Murali0008 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

UFT 11.52 Download

Jump to solution

Hi,

Can anybody pls share me the path to download the UFT11.52 and the corresponding installation steps.

Also pls let me know if any Pre-req is needed.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Murali

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member..

Re: UFT 11.52 Download

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply and i was able to download from the HP site.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
HaiTNguyen Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Follow the guideline from Joe Colatanio to download

http://www.joecolantonio.com/2013/04/02/hp-patches-how-to-download-qtp-uft-alm-and-loadrunner-patches/

Another way, you can use HP Update to download the patch. I saw update for SP2 appears on HP Update. HP Update came when you installed HP UFT.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply and i was able to download from the HP site.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AnkurJain Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

Many people have been experincing issues reg download of HP patches, I would like to add that you can directly download a patch from HP's site without a need for an account with them. 

Your link should be in this format:

http://support.openview.hp.com/downloadAPatch.jsp?patchName=<PatchName>&prodName=qtp

Replace <PatchName> above with the required patch. 

Reg. download, I posted an article sometime back with a video on how to install. Check this uft download post.

All the best!

------------------------------------------------------------
Please make sure to "Kudos" on the left and mark the thread as resolved if this has answered your query.
------------------------------------------------------------
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks Ankur for the info.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.