Highlighted
Absent Member.. Murali0008 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

UFT 11.53(Patch 3) unable to identify objects for Oracle 10 g forms

Hi,

I have a set of scripts that were executing successfully in QTP 11 for Oracle 10g forms.After upgrading to UFT 11.53(Patch 3 installed) i see that the objects(OracleTextbox) that is present within a Oracle Table is not getting identified.

When i spy it the oracle textbox is getting highlighted but its properties are not getting displayed.

Any idea on this and please let me know if i have missed anything.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Murali

0 Likes
3 Replies
Super Contributor.. ThuyTran Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: UFT 11.53(Patch 3) unable to identify objects for Oracle 10 g forms

Hi Murali, 

Nice day to you. Hope you are doing well. 

As your description, you should open a case so that you will receive the best support from our engineer. They will have a WebEx remote session with you for investigating. 

Best regards, 

Thuy Tran

Thuy Tran
Software Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the option at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Honored Contributor.. Molina4321 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Hi Thuy,

I just saw an email today saying that UFT 11.53 (Patch 4) is now available.

Can you please share the link for it?

Do you happen to know if this Patch is only all about the support on newer versions of Chrome and Firefox? 

Maybe this patch will also take care of the issue from Murali.   :o>

Thanks.

Gilbert

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. ThuyTran Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi Molina, 

At the moment, I has not received any information about UFT 11.53 Patch 4 yet. 

Regarding the support on newer versions of Chrome and Firefox, you can refer the following document: 

- "What browsers (and technologies) are supported by the Web Add-in?"

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM171418

Best regards, 

Thuy Tran

Thuy Tran
Software Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the option at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.