Highlighted
Visitor.

UFT 12.0 is not identifying Oracle form Objects

I have a Webpage within which is the Oracle form. My IE version is 11.0.65. All the add ins are added - Oracle, Java, Web and so on.

Object is identified as "Browser( ).Page( ).WinObject "Internet_Explorer_Server"

I have tried enabling BHO Manager Class for IE, but with it enabled my applciation page doesnt load - the oracle part.

Only thing i havent tried is Uninstalling - installing UFT with repair option.

Want to know if anyone has faced the above issue and guide mw with possible solutions.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: UFT 12.0 is not identifying Oracle form Objects

Hello,

The first think to check is if Java recognition is working, if you don´t have java application to test, you can download one here: http://www.java2s.com/Code/Jar/CatalogJar.htm 

If Java recognition is not working you can check following configuration: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM179236

Regards.

Juan carlos. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: UFT 12.0 is not identifying Oracle form Objects

Thanks for taking time to respond Juan.

Both the links provided by you are not working for me. Java link seems to be not available on thr Server and the configuration link, need permission.

I did try the same application with UFT 14, and it is working. Basically the hierarchy has an iFrame above the Webedit/Weblink object, which was not getting recognised by UFT 12.

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.