NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

UFT 12.00.0511 Upgrade to UFT 14

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We want to upgrade UFT to UFT 14. I have gone through UFT Installation Guide and License Server User Guide. 

We are using concurrent license.

I listed some general steps for upgrading. Please correct me if I am wrong.

1. Get a new license

2. Install auto pass license server

3. Upgrade UFT with a concurrent license

My questions are

1: can our current license server be upgraded directly to auto pass server? or we have to run auto pass installer file?

2. is there any impacts to QC connection? We have scripts saved in QC. Our QC version 12.01.59 (Patch 3)

Thanks,

L.A.Care QA

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.