New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UFT 12.02 and AngularJS

Jump to solution

Hello Members,

I have write script for AngularJS application using UFT12.02. I did not find any add-in which support AngularJS application. Does UFT 12.02 provide support to AngularJS application? Or Is there any patch available which enable UFT12.02 to support AngularJS application?

I appreciate your support in advance.

Thanks 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Commander
Commander

You can use the EA also on IE 9, and do not worry: except on rare cases, what you develop on IE 9 can be ran also on IE 11.
You can check via the DOM explorer of IE 11 the characteristics of each object and produce the JS classes on EA testing them on IE 9.

It is working fine for me on PrimeFaces and jQuery customized controls.

Let us know.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Commander
Commander

Hello AnoopS,

As long as I know there is no native support for AngularJS in UFT 12.x right now. I think, but I am not sure, it will be supported from the newer version but to have a certain answer you need to ask the HPE Support.

By now, I am struggling as well to produce tests on AngularJS based application, but I found out that using the querySelector method of Javascript sometimes hepls (and save lot of headaches:) ).

My best regards,

Alberto

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes UFT can be used to automate appilcations written in AngularJS.

Accept as solution/Give Kudos to the author if the piece of information answered/helped you to solve your problem.
All the thoughts here are mine not related to my employer nor anyone.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Alberto for your suggestion. I will try that

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Swaroopjoshi for your reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Commander
Commander

You can use the EA also on IE 9, and do not worry: except on rare cases, what you develop on IE 9 can be ran also on IE 11.
You can check via the DOM explorer of IE 11 the characteristics of each object and produce the JS classes on EA testing them on IE 9.

It is working fine for me on PrimeFaces and jQuery customized controls.

Let us know.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.