Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UFT 12.02 is not identifying Java Objects

Hello Everyone,

I recently installed UFT 12.02 in my laptop and i notice that Web objects are getting identified but Java objects are not identified (Java 1.7 & 1.8 versions are installed in my laptop).

Not able to identify what is blocking UFT to identify Java objects, any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: UFT 12.02 is not identifying Java Objects

What UFT add-ins are enabled currently in your machine

Accept as solution/Give Kudos to the author if the piece of information answered/helped you to solve your problem.
All the thoughts here are mine not related to my employer nor anyone.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

I had similar problem with UFT 12.52 and I was able to resolve it by configuring JRE - Java Runtime Environment. Multiple Java version could cause this issue.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi, I am facing similar issue with UFT 12.52. I am having JAVA 1.7.0.25 in the PC.  My application is launched from web browser. I have few steps that opens Java application. But when I am trying to  Identify objects i am just getting windows objects and not actual java objects. I have java addin installed as well.

Can I get any solution if there please?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.