Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

UFT 12.5 error with JavaEdit obj in run time

Hi All,

I am working on java applet application, I am facing issue with Java edit box from Obj repository the edit job is getting highlighted but in run time its giving error like object not found.

my scenario is:
browser page (java applet)
click on java button
Java dialog launches
on java dialog we have Java edit fields (added these edit fields in repository and able to highlight)
In Run time, while i perform javaedit("my element").set "my test" its giving error object not found.

can someone please help me with this issue. (attached the error)

0 Likes
2 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

The error message simply states that UFT can't find an object with the name "Edt_DisplayName" in the OR.

Either you have edited the script with the wrong object name or you haven't associated a Shared OR with this Action. Check this.

Rajkumar

Contributor.

found the issue.

javaedit heirarchy is missed, after adding correct heirarchy its working fine.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.