Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

UFT 12.5

Hello HP Support,

Please suggest following:

1. How many licenses are consumed if both UFT 12.5+Lean FT is in use.

2. LeanFT works in integration with UFT12.5 - Please let us know the roadmap of UFT 12.5

3. Script debugger - Unable to download MS Script Debugger, Can you please help provide the same on ftp.

4. License Management - AutoPass

5. AutoPass + Sentinel on same machine - can we have both AutoPass License server and Sentinel License server manager on same machine.

6. Sentinel - license key/ file - For UFT 12.5 , can we use the existing license key configured on Sentinel License server 8.4

7. Runtime Engine - Use of Runtime Engine and how can we procure.

Thanks

Kriti

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: UFT 12.5

Hi Krtiti,

I would recommend to split this post in one for each question, in that way the title of each post will be clear and then we can ensure that information provided helps many other peaople that could be searching for the same question.

Regards.

Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.