Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UFT 12.50 Package for the web Install Failing

Jump to solution

I am trying to install the UFT 12.50 Package for the web on a Windows 10 OS with 53 gb free on the hard drive. When i run the install package, I get a "not enough space on C" error message. I would think 53 gb would be enough for extraction.

I have tried installing it both as a regular user and as an administrator, with the same result

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hello,

My name is Daniel and I am part of the FT Support Team.

I have checked our knowledge base and it seems that Windows 10 is not supported by UFT 12.50, according to our Product Availability Matrix. Please refer to the article bellow for the supported operation systems:

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01663112

Best Regards,

Daniel

"HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hello,

My name is Daniel and I am part of the FT Support Team.

I have checked our knowledge base and it seems that Windows 10 is not supported by UFT 12.50, according to our Product Availability Matrix. Please refer to the article bellow for the supported operation systems:

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01663112

Best Regards,

Daniel

"HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

UFT 12.52 is supported on Windows 10, however.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hello,

Yes, UFT 12.52 is supported on Windows 10, but it is a standalone installation different then UFT 12.50. If you have problems of the installation of UFT 12.52 as well, please make sure that the installation package that you are using is not corrupted.

My advice is to download it from SSO again on your hard drive and start the isntallation again with full administrator permissions for the Windows user.

Best Regards,

Daniel

"HP Support
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I just downloaded UFT_12.52_Package_For_The_Web_UFT1252_Setup.exe and am still running into the same issue

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Well, I am running UFT 12.50 build 3785(seat license) on Windows 10 enterprise. So how can it be not supported ?

Accept as solution/Give Kudos to the author if the piece of information answered/helped you to solve your problem.
All the thoughts here are mine not related to my employer nor anyone.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.