Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

UFT 12.51 Mobile add-in

Hi All,

I installed UFT 12.51 (in local machine), while installing I didnt find the Mobile Add-in but got all other add-ins to install.

So, when I try to create a script with Mobile add-in, I didnt find the mobile add-in.

The same installer, I installed in one of the Virtual machine, there I got the mobile add-in, not sure what is the reason I dont see the mobile add-in when i installed in my local machine.

any suggestions please

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Hi,

Some add-ins are a part of the core installation of UFT and cannot be opted out during the installation process.

This is retrieved from page 6 in the UFT Installation Guide:

"UFT GUI Testing Add-ins. By default, UFT installs the Web, Standard Windows, Mobile, and Windows
Runtime (for UFT installations on computers running Windows 8.x and higher and Windows Server 2012)
add-ins as a core part of the installation. These add-ins cannot be uninstalled or cleared from the
installation."

So if you do not have the Mobile add-in on your local computer I suggest you to doconduct a repair on the installation - perhaps something went corrupt during the installation process.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.