Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

UFT 12.51 is not supporting Oracle forms version 6.0

Can u help me to provide solution to automate Oracle Forms 6i using UFT 12.51 ?

Oracle forms are identifying as window and winobject . Please provide the solutions available to identify the oracle forms .

APplication - Oracle Forms

Add in Selected - Oracle, Java 

Please provide any suggestions/solution  to automate Oracle forms . I tried, but the objects are not identifying. 

Is there any patches / settings need to be installed / configured.

Below is the recorded .

Window("Oracle Forms Runtime -").Window("iBox Technology, P.O.Box").WinEdit("Edit").Set "PARANDH_S"
Window("Oracle Forms Runtime -").Window("iBox Technology, P.O.Box").WinEdit("Edit").Type micTab
Window("Oracle Forms Runtime -").Window("iBox Technology, P.O.Box").WinEdit("Edit").SetSecure "583bed28531b05275097193b6ca067673dd182d277cb"
Window("Oracle Forms Runtime -").Window("iBox Technology, P.O.Box").WinEdit("Edit").Type micReturn
Window("Oracle Forms Runtime -").Window("SRM SYSTEM").WinObject("ui60Viewcore_W32").DblClick 110,12
Window("Oracle Forms Runtime -").Window("SRM SYSTEM").WinObject("ui60Viewcore_W32_2").DblClick 69,24
Window("Oracle Forms Runtime -").Window("SRM SYSTEM").WinObject("ui60Viewcore_W32_3").DblClick 105,31
Window("Oracle Forms Runtime -").Window("Daily Work Details-New").WinObject("ui60Viewcore_W32").Click 10,13
Window("Oracle Forms Runtime -").Window("Calendar").WinObject("ui60Drawn_W32").Click 59,158
Window("Oracle Forms Runtime -").Window("Calendar").WinButton("OK").Click
Window("Oracle Forms Runtime -").Window("Daily Work Details-New").WinObject("ui60Viewcore_W32_2").Click 13,14
Window("Oracle Forms Runtime -").Window("Project List").WinObject("WinObject").Click 54,97
Window("Oracle Forms Runtime -").Window("Project List").WinButton("OK").Click
Window("Oracle Forms Runtime -").Window("Daily Work Details-New").WinObject("ui60Viewcore_W32_3").Click 15,13
Window("Oracle Forms Runtime -").Window("Task List").WinObject("WinObject").DblClick 112,140
Window("Window").Click 368,123

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi HP Team,

Any update on the above object identification issue in oracle forms ? 

It would be of great help if anyone can assist me quickly. Awaiting for your early positive reply. Thanks

Regards,

Parandhaman.S

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.