Highlighted
RVESCOBAR
New Member.

UFT 12.54 doesn't recognize objects within windows security certificates (IE 11, W10)

Hi,
I need to manipulate the objects inside this window but UFT 12.54 and its add-ins fail to recognize them

This is the window, you can see the objects there 

certificates object

And this is the object spy window, it grabs the object as an unique window and I cannot grab the objects within.
object spy 1

object spy 2
I tried to grab the ChildObjects with that object, but it throws an error.
Any help will be apreciated.

Labels (3)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
New Member.. wng_ss
New Member..

Re: UFT 12.54 doesn't recognize objects within windows security certificates (IE 11, W10)

I have the same issue

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.