Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

UFT 14.03-Facing issue to automate progress bar

I am facing issue to automate progress bar.

While i am going from one page to another,the progress bar is moving left to right until,the destination page completly loaded.

Please find the attachment for referance

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: UFT 14.03-Facing issue to automate progress bar

hi, there

What is the browser and version whose progress bar you want to record?

thanks.

James

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi James,

Its Mozilla Firefox 52.0.

Regards,

Akhi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

hi, Akhi

It will be better if you can send a full FF picture instead of a part. To my knowledge, firstly please make sure you're using the right agent for FF52. Secondly, the controls of the Browser itself is not supported as a part of the Web but std. This I need a full picture to check further.

Thanks.

James

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi James,

In my webpage i have Cylon progress bar.

I have to wait until my cylon progress bar stopped ,while i am navigating from one page to another page.

Regards,

Akhi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.