Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

UFT 14.50 crashing on Oracle EBS Forms Flex Window

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue with UFT 14.50.  I opened a service ticket two months ago but not making any progress.  I'll stay on 14.03.

This issue is not occurring with UFT 14.03. Using Java 1.8
To reproduce select any Oracle Flex Window.  I used the Position.  

1.  Use UFT to login to EBS 12.2.5
2.  Manually select Work Structures>Position>Description
3. Spy on the Oracle Flex Window
4.  Oracle EBS window crashes

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: UFT 14.50 crashing on Oracle EBS Forms Flex Window

Hi 

I was reviewing the details that you provide and i notice that version of Oracle EBS is not compatible with either 14.50 or 14.03. by this we refer that this might bring unexpected behavior you can confirm this over th efoloowing document at page 19 https://admhelp.microfocus.com/uft/en/PAM/UFT_14.xx_PAM.pdf 

This a very interesting behavior since this was not present in 14.03, my recommendation is to stay in 14.03, since with this you were able to maintain the workflow on your environment . I must point out that i have not notice this behavior on the past, or have heard other reports like this one

Please let us know your comments about this

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: UFT 14.50 crashing on Oracle EBS Forms Flex Window

I'm sorry but I am on Oracle Applications version : 12.2.4.  I'll stay on 14.03 until the issue is resolved.

Thanks,

Marvin

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.