Highlighted
New Member.

UFT 14.51 installation issues - Always getting an error while unzipping the downloaded file

Facing an annoying issue while trying to unzip UFT 14.51 zipped downloaded file.

- Registered with new email

- Downloaded 14.51 zip file

- As administrator I am trying to unzip teh file into C:\UFT_UnZip_Folder

- while extracting the file, getting error saying "You need administrator permission to copy file"

- File name: wkhtmltopdf.exe, If I rename the file, it works but to complete UFT instalation this file should be named as is.

Anyone facing this issue?

Note: thought it was a corrupted and tried to do same thing for over 3-4 times, but no luck. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: UFT 14.51 installation issues - Always getting an error while unzipping the downloaded file

Never seen this. But have you tried running the Unzip program as Admin(Run as Admin) & extract it?

Visitor.

Re: UFT 14.51 installation issues - Always getting an error while unzipping the downloaded file

You need to log in or run as administrator and enter admin credentials. It should work. I have downloaded yesterday successfully.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.