Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

UFT 14 DVD equivalent after free trial expires (UFT term or RunTime)

We want to buy a yearly license for UFT, when downloading the trial, I only install Unified Functional testing, I want something like it on a long term so my tests won't go to waste. Do you recommend the UFT term or RunTime Engine if we want to make equivalent of the trial version?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi rye_att,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Manuel Solano from MicroFocus UFT AMX Team.

I understood that you are having some concerns about UFT

As you want to like long term on your test i highly recommend you to have the UFT license because you will have the full access to all the functionalities of this software and also access to any futher releases.

Hope we can fix this as soon as possible in order to give you the best Support possible.

Best regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.