Highlighted
Visitor.

UFT 14 Unable to identifiy custom elements/properties from Java Swing Application

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help me with my current issue.
I developed a Java Swing Application with a public custom attribute called automationID  (see attached java code snippet screenshot 1).

I am trying to locate that attribute with ObjectSpy.
I defined the attribute in Tools/Object Identification (see screenshot 3)  but UTF is still unable to find it (see screenshot 2).

Do I have to change any configurations to get the automationID property? Is my java code wrong?

Installed:
UFT 14
JAVA AddIns activated

Java_Swing_Code_Snippet.PNGUnbenan2nt.pngUnsbenannt.PNG

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: UFT 14 Unable to identifiy custom elements/properties from Java Swing Application

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.