Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

UFT 14 cant connect to QC Express 12.53 - Your license does not allow you to log in for clien

Hi!

I wanted to try the new UFT 14. 

So I upgraded a Testmachine from UFT 12.54 to 14.

I can run tests saved locally. Everything seems to work.

Only connecting to ma QC Express 12.53 Patch 1 Server doesn't work.

I always get this error.

Your license does not allow you to log in for client type "HPE Unified Functional Testing"

Do I need a new license? It worked perfectly until UFT 12.53.

Thanks for any clues.

Edit: The QC Server has 2 named licenses. The user I am connecting with has assigned a license. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: UFT 14 cant connect to QC Express 12.53 - Your license does not allow you to log in for clien

Hi Dreiseitel,

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please clear some doubts this is not clear at all.

you mentioned that the issue was not happening until UFT 12.53, but you said tRhat you upgrade to UFT 12.54 to UFT 14,

Was this issue happening in UFT 12.54 or just in UFT 14?

What kind if license feature you have, for more information about license feature refer below document:

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM184847

Regards,

" If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given”

Ruddy Alvarez H.
Customer Support Engineer

If you find thst aat this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the pond show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: UFT 14 cant connect to QC Express 12.53 - Your license does not allow you to log in for clien

Hi!

Sorry for the  Version Typo.

UFT 12.53  and 12.54 work perfectly with Quality Center Express 12.53 Patch 1

Then I upgraded one computer from UFT 12.54 to UFT 14.

Now when I try to connect UFT 14 to Quality Center Express 12.53 Patch 1 I get this error.

UFT Seat License is for UFT 12.50 (new version - Autopass). 

So it is UFT Enterprise (until 12.50 it was just Unified Functional Testing)

Only Web Addin with ExtJS is activated.

I also started an incident with HPE support.

They have alle the logs and my current license.

Regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.