Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

UFT Concurrent license

Hi guys, 

I have purchased 1 concurrent license. But How can I install it? 

I also installed HPE autopass. But cannot login to server. Below error occurs. (attached image)

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: UFT Concurrent license

Hello,

In order to avoid receiving that error from Autopass you need to press Login button after you fill in the credentials (see image attached). RIght now I think you are pressing Enter after filling up the credentials.

If you encounter other issues in installing the concurrent license or accessing it from UFT feel free to contact me. 

Thanks,

Mihai

Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: UFT Concurrent license

Hi there,

After installing the Autopass license server on your selected machine, when you install the UFT, you must define an environment variable containing the name of the license server in YOUR DOMAIN. 

Example, if you server name is : UFT_License_SRV

you must define an environment variable on the installed machine like this:

name: LSFORCEHOST

value : UFT_License_SRV

See if this helps you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.