Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

UFT Holding RUMBA system and not allowing other systems to connect

Hi,

Scenario: When I Click a "New" Button in Siebel OpenUI Application Which will check the current status of Rumba Application(Mainframe) and If it's Opened and Running It will Open New Screen In Rumba.

Issue: When I Try without Running the UFT Tool it's Working as Expected but If I run UFT Tool and Click Even Manually It's not working.

Analysis: If UFT is running it's not allowing Siebel Application to connect with Rumba.

Version Details
UFT = 14.0
SIEBEL Open UI = 8.1
Rumba = 9.3

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Please do let me know if you need any other details.

Thanks
Jay

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.