Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

UFT Integration with ADO

Jump to solution
I have integrated my BPT framework with ADO (Azure Devops). When I trigger the pipeline, scripts executes from ALM successfully. But the job does not stop and had to cancel manually. If total script execution time is less than 1 min then agent stops and populates the result.

Do you have any solution/ idea why this is happening.
Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,
Your running scenario fits into an issue that used to reproduce. Happily, this issue has been fixed and will be included into the new extension version on the Marketplace.
The extension has already been uploaded there, but some files have not been synced entirely. Once this process is complete, you can uninstall the version you have and install the new one.

I will let you know by the time the files are synced completely, so you can reinstall the extension re-run your tests.

Thank you,
Paula

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

Could you provide information about the number of tests you are trying to run?

Thank you,

Paula

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.
Thanks for the response.
Currently I am running only 2 tests using pipeline. And it takes 12 min to finish them.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,
Your running scenario fits into an issue that used to reproduce. Happily, this issue has been fixed and will be included into the new extension version on the Marketplace.
The extension has already been uploaded there, but some files have not been synced entirely. Once this process is complete, you can uninstall the version you have and install the new one.

I will let you know by the time the files are synced completely, so you can reinstall the extension re-run your tests.

Thank you,
Paula

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.
Thanks Paula...waiting for your confirmation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.
Thanks Paula. This is working fine for me now.

Thanks for your support.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.