Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UFT Issue

I am testing a windows based application and the test is to copy files to removable device like SD card, USB from a window drive and we should see a pop up(Dialog box)  which is application related and then we click OK button. So in my automation script I am able to copy and also get the popup window but unable to click on OK button.I tried to highlight the OK button and it works but unable to click on the 'OK' button.

I even tried record option but even it is not able to click on the Dialog box at all

Can someone suggest any solution to this issue? Thanks!!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: UFT Issue

Try this and see if it works -

Setting.WebPackage("ReplayType") = 2 'Mouse

<Click operation here>

Setting.WebPackage("ReplayType") = 1 ''Events

Accept as solution/Give Kudos to the author if the piece of information answered/helped you to solve your problem.
All the thoughts here are mine not related to my employer nor anyone.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: UFT Issue

I tried this but still getting this error whenever it tries to click on OK button

Dialog("Blocked").WinButton("OK").highlight
''Dialog("Blocked").WinButton("OK").Click--/**
Setting.WebPackage("ReplayType") = 2 'Mouse/** Also tried Setting.WebPackage("ReplayType") = 1
Dialog("text:=Blocked").WinButton("text:=OK").Click

unspecified error:

Dialog("text="Blocked").WinButton("text=OK").Click

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.