Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Absent Member.. zxjane Absent Member..
Absent Member..

UFT Query

Jump to solution

We are working with UFT on SAP and Web application ,we want to export the UFT Run Result to HTML format.

but it seems that the  result output does not include the screenshot of Web application step but only SAP screenshot.

My question is whether there is an option to export screenshots of Web application ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. MisterT1968 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: UFT Query

Jump to solution

Dear zyjane,

How are you? I hope you are fine 🙂

As you say you are using UFT, but don't specify a version, I list the 2 latest versions.

1. QTP 11.00

Can you please open a support case and request the hotfix RRV_00042 - Fix Image Display Problem for an Exported HTML Report (Run Results Viewer). This should fix the following issue under QTP 11.00:

"

This hotfix fixes a problem in which the images included in an HTML report exported by the  Run Results Viewer were not visible when the report was viewed on another computer.
"

2. UFT 11.5x

As the above mentioned hotfix was created after the release of UFT 11.50, please install first the SP1, which is available on the support website http://support.openview.hp.com and after this also Patch 1 for SP1 (also available there and check, whether the issue is resolved.

If not, please raise a case with Support via the case manager at the same location. I found also a hotfix called UFTRRV_00001. Maybe this can help here as well.

Best regards,

Tino Pacholski

Functional Testing Support Engineer

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. MisterT1968 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Dear zyjane,

How are you? I hope you are fine 🙂

As you say you are using UFT, but don't specify a version, I list the 2 latest versions.

1. QTP 11.00

Can you please open a support case and request the hotfix RRV_00042 - Fix Image Display Problem for an Exported HTML Report (Run Results Viewer). This should fix the following issue under QTP 11.00:

"

This hotfix fixes a problem in which the images included in an HTML report exported by the  Run Results Viewer were not visible when the report was viewed on another computer.
"

2. UFT 11.5x

As the above mentioned hotfix was created after the release of UFT 11.50, please install first the SP1, which is available on the support website http://support.openview.hp.com and after this also Patch 1 for SP1 (also available there and check, whether the issue is resolved.

If not, please raise a case with Support via the case manager at the same location. I found also a hotfix called UFTRRV_00001. Maybe this can help here as well.

Best regards,

Tino Pacholski

Functional Testing Support Engineer

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Absent Member.. zxjane Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Thank you so much Tino
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.