Highlighted
New Member.

UFT Remote Agent Crashes during Scheduled Script Execution

Hi All,

I am executing some UFT scripts on VMs based out of Windows 2008 Server R2 O/S. I am using HP Lab Managenent to schedule the execution of these scripts. Most of the times the scripts run fine but sometimes i see that the UFT remote agent crashes at the start of the script kickoff because of which the script doesnt get executed. I can only re-execute a script on that Vm after restarting the VM. Any idea how we can prevent this UFT remote agent crash issues?

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.