Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

UFT Shortcut Keys

Jump to solution

I'm trying to use CTRL + G and its not working. I have a test script with 2000 lines and scrolling up and down takes a lot of time. I tried clicking Search -> Go To -> Location and that doesn't work either. Please Help!!!

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member..

Yes, that is possible 

If you open the goto window in UFT and set for example line 120  then you will be moved to line 120 of the script.

(just to be clear if your test for example has 400 lines and you set go to line 500  it will move you to the last line 400)

This is an example of using Go to for jumping to line 60

HP support
If you find this useful, mark Kudos.
Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

View solution in original post

Tags (3)
3 Replies
Absent Member..

Hi Pmong,

What are you using as a value in the goto?

Regards.

HP support
Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Absent Member..

I'm new to UFT and ALM.  I'm actually not using any statement. I just want to jump to a line instead of scrolling. Is it possible?

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Yes, that is possible 

If you open the goto window in UFT and set for example line 120  then you will be moved to line 120 of the script.

(just to be clear if your test for example has 400 lines and you set go to line 500  it will move you to the last line 400)

This is an example of using Go to for jumping to line 60

HP support
If you find this useful, mark Kudos.

View solution in original post

Tags (3)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.