Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UFT Slow Execution - IBM TRIRIGA Automation with Chrome

I am automating IBM TRIRIGA application using Chrome browser (version 55).  The objects are identifying and working as expected. My biggest concern is execution time. For Identifying a Edit box it is taking 2 minutes.. A small scnearios with 2 fields and a butotn is executing for 20 minutes. I am using descriptive programming and there is no object respository used in script.

Has any one faced similar issue in automating IBM TRIRIGA with chrome? 

Note: using IE11 the execution is faster the script which is taking 20 minutes in chrome is getting completed with in 2 mintues.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Don't think Chrome v55 is supported by UFT12.02. Try upgrading UFT.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.