Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

UFT and Ecilipse issue with jva options

Hi All,  

I have UFT (12.5) installed in my local machine and when I run some sample selenium code through Ecilipse i get below error in eclipse output, those who do not have UFT installed they are not getting this error.   any way to solve this issue, without affecting the UFT/Ecilipse execution? please guide me  

Error:

The current URL is https://www.hp.com/ Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -agentlib:jvmhook Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xrunjvmhook -Xbootclasspath/a:"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\bin\java_shared\classes";"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\bin\java_shared\classes\jasmine.jar"

1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Take into account that this is a qualified guess, but this should be related to how the environment variables are configured and how they are accessed by both programs. How are they setup at your site?

Personally, I run UFT and Selenium in Eclipse without any problems, and my are specified as follows:

• _JAVA_OPTIONS = < -Xrunjvmhook -Xbootclasspath/a:"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\bin\java_shared\classes";"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\bin\java_shared\classes\jasmine.jar" >
  • _JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS = < -agentlib:jvmhook >
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.