Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

UFT and PDF files

hi,

This is regarding UFT scipt - how to hangle Print and pdf files in UFT script

I need help in how to handle print and open the pdf files in my UFT script

Steps:

1. Click on the Print button in my application- success

2. Once clicking on the print - it opens the file and able to save the file successfully

3. Once the file is saved i am unabl;e to open the file through my script if the file is successfully generatee.

Could some one help me please

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

UFT supports a checkpoint on a PDF file, you can use it to verify whatever you need in the generated PDF.

Please see the help secrtion:

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/uft/en/14.02/UFT_Help/Content/User_Guide/FC_Ckpt_overview.htm?Highlight=PDF%20checkpoint

Please let me know if it helps,

Tsachi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.