fllafquen
Frequent Visitor.

UFT compatible with OutSystem

Hi,
I have a question, can i use UFT for Outsystem platforms whitout problems? now i'm trying to automate an Mobile App and i don't have problems, but in web test UFT can't recognize objects after record a test. i wait for your answer, thank you.

0 Likes
1 Reply
fllafquen
Frequent Visitor.

Re: UFT compatible with OutSystem

Ok, talking with the developers, we found that the releases need to be en debug mode, but the problem still exist, the realeses are not in debug mode, but we can automate in some Apps.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.