Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

UFT does not recognize objects in chrome

Hello,

UFT version 12.54 build 3256

chrome 55.0.2883.87m

When I spy over Chrome objects, I get legacy window. I have UFT agen installed under google extensions. Please advise waht else I can do to fix this major issue. It is a show stopper for me. I can not get my job done.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: UFT does not recognize objects in chrome

According to their official documentation, the latest version UFT 12.54 support is Chrome 54.0. See the official PAM here. The best advice I can give you is to downgrade your Chrome to a version that is supported.

Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

I downgraded the version as you suggested. I still have the same issue. UFT does not recognize any objects.  I am not able to do any work because of the issue. 

Please advise.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

What version did you downgrade to? And I assume you re-added the uft agent.

I am using version 54.0.2840.71 (64-bit) and object recognition appears to be functioning correctly.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.