Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

UFT integrates directly with local device

Jump to solution

Hello experts, 

Im using UFT v14.53 and i am right now venturing to do automation on mobile device. Instead of purchasing Mobile Center, can UFT integrates directly with my device or android emulators? 

Thanks !

1 Solution
8 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi @StickyFingaz , 

i have already followed all the procedures to connect UFT with android emulators. But when i launched recording UFT throws me this error "Unexpected error [2000]". 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I would suggest to first try with a physical device.

Could you reproduce the issue again and send the logs under the local device installation folder?There's a log folder inside.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Dear @StickyFingaz 

which log that u needed to see? i attached the list of logs 

Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

service, jetty, connector, device_connection, please reproduce the issue again and zip them to attach.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

i have reproduce issue (for android emulator). Here are the logs u need. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

There are a lot of adb/pm related errors from the device level, emulators can be problematic, I would suggest that you try on physical device first to narrow it down.

Also I think it will be better if you can post under the UFT Mobile community with the logs, our UFT Mobile experts will check and provide further thoughts.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.
Understood. Thanks !
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.