Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UFT is not recognizing WebdynPro ABAP objects/elements

Jump to solution

Dear All,

I am working on Automation of SAP Application. UFT is able to identify objects/elements on SAP standard screens.
But UFT is not recognising objects/elements on other SAP module screens developed in Webdynpro ABAP.

I am using UFT version 12.52

Kindly let me know your Inputs regarding this issue. Kindly share details if any new patch will resolve this issue

Regards,
Anson

Tags (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi All,

This problem has been resolved now. It has nothing to do with WebdynPro ABAP objects/elements. Scripting was not installed/enabled on SAP module server side. It was installed only in SAP ECC. After installing/enabling scripting on SAP modules, QTP is recognising WebdynPro ABAP objects/elements.

Thanks,
Anson

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi All,

This problem has been resolved now. It has nothing to do with WebdynPro ABAP objects/elements. Scripting was not installed/enabled on SAP module server side. It was installed only in SAP ECC. After installing/enabling scripting on SAP modules, QTP is recognising WebdynPro ABAP objects/elements.

Thanks,
Anson

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.