Highlighted
New Member.

UFT not able to retrieve values from a subgrid in MS Dynamics 2013

Hi All,

I am not able to identify the individual items in a subgrid of MS Dynamics CRM 2013 using UFT. I can spy on the individual data like 1.0000 or 10.0000 but they don't have a unique identifier to properly identify them and to retrieve the data. I am not able to map the entire subgrid and use Row count or cell count of the subgrid like we use on a Table as the row and column count are not correct is not working to get  the values of the individual items. I cannot use the property 'innertext' as it will vary everytime. I have used xpath to map the items as the unique identifier but even that is not identifying the individual items. Please let me know how to get these values from MS Dynamics 2013 using UFT. 

Capture.JPG

Thanks,

Kishore

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: UFT not able to retrieve values from a subgrid in MS Dynamics 2013

Hi Kishore,

MS Dynamics CRM 2013 is not official supported by UFT.

You can try to use UI Automation feature of UFT to check if the object be able to identify.

Thanks,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.