Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UFT not recognising SAP PMR screens developed in webdynpro.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to automate SAP screens in NWBC that are developed in webdynpro using UFT 12.52. UFT is not recognising the screen elements on these screens. It is recognising screen body as window as shown below.

SAPNWBCShellWindow("SAP NetWeaver Business").WinObject("Afx:005E0000:1008").Type "2000009"

I have selected following addins for recording this script.

* SAP
  * SAPUI5
  * SAPWDJ
  * SAP NWBC Desktop
* Web
* WPF

Please share solution / your experience if any of you has worked or successfully automated on SAP screens developed in webdynpro with ABAP using UFT.

Thanks,

Anson

Tags (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi All,

I have finally resolved this problem. Scripting was not installed/enabled on SAP server side for PMR systems. It was installed only in SAP ECC when I had this issue. I asked to BASIS team to verify and install Scripting at server side on all SAP systems ( ECC and PMR ) individually. After installing/enabling scripting, QTP is recognising SAP PMR screens with out any issue.

Thanks,
Anson

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi All,

I have finally resolved this problem. Scripting was not installed/enabled on SAP server side for PMR systems. It was installed only in SAP ECC when I had this issue. I asked to BASIS team to verify and install Scripting at server side on all SAP systems ( ECC and PMR ) individually. After installing/enabling scripting, QTP is recognising SAP PMR screens with out any issue.

Thanks,
Anson

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.