Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

UFT one_ALM version history_Unable to view earlier or either newer version of script.

Hi,

In UFT one, i am unable  to view the different versions of the script from ALM->version history option.

When i click on ALM->version history, then version history box opens open and then if i choose any version of the script either latest or earlier and click on 'View' button then UFT unable to open the script and throws error message like, The following assets cannot be found:[QC-TEST];;Subject\Sample_Script\default_sample2;;

in above message, Sample_Script is the folder under subject in ALM and default_sample2 is the script name.

Also, i'm unable to perform comparison between two version in UFT.

Above issue is in the UFT only. I'm able to do everything in ALM successfully.

i'm using ALM 15.01 eval version so far.

Please suggest.

assest_view_error message.jpg

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: UFT one_ALM version history_Unable to view earlier or either newer version of script.

Can someone please suggest ?

Thanks

Vineet

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: UFT one_ALM version history_Unable to view earlier or either newer version of script.

hi,

Please raise support case and we will assist you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.