Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

UFT one free trail license issue

Hi,

I have downloaded UFT One free trial and I am facing below issue while opening it.

1. When I am opening UFT , I am getting license error pop up with options as Install license and Cancel
  2. When I click on Install license , it take m to Seat license (No license) and concurrent license options 
  3. After clicking on Seat license, its asking me to enter key, I am unable to get from License portal and getting message to request access for software entitlement.
  4. I tried multiple option from other post to resolve this issue but didn't get any luck.Even tried opening app through license wizard, uninstalling and installing back after deleting app data etc. Please help.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: UFT one free trail license issue

License errro

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

You didn't mention when you installed UFTOne, your License must have expired or you might have already used this product earlier on the same machine, in that case, you wouldn't be allocated with a new trial license.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi,

Thank you for the response. This is the first time I am installing UFT on my machine.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

If it is the first time on your machine then it should not behave this way, did you try reinstalling it?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Yes I have tried reinstalling after clean uninstall. Removing keys from registry and all. Still same error.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.