Highlighted
New Member.

UFT script record issue for local device connect

Jump to solution

I am using mobile add-in for local device for uft to connect the local mobile device. Device is connecting but i am facing the issue in script record time, getting error ' you do not have permission to perform the actions. [error 2090]'. Can you please help me what permission should i give to fix this issue.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Unfortunately I don't think your way of using the local device addin is supported, the devices need to be directly connected to the same machine where UFT is installed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Good day.

Could you please let us know more details about the issue you have? Like steps to reproduce, UFT version and if you are using Mobile center.

Thanks in advance and we will be aware of your response.

Regards

Carlos Solis Perez

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

We have few devices which are connected on Remote mahine but in same Network.

Using device tunnel or adb tcpip mode devices are connected to our host machine where UFT and UFT Mobile add-on is installed.

Remote machines devices are visible on Host machine usign adb devices  even detected by UTF Mobile add-in. 

When we start recording during application instalation its giving error.

you do not have sufficient permissions to perform this action [error 2090] uft mobile add-in

When we perform some action on device, recording is not happening but  actions performed on devices.

It heppening in all the devices. 

There is no packet drop between two machine and devices all the machines are connecte with same network.

If device is directly connected on host machine using USB, recording is working fine.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Unfortunately I don't think your way of using the local device addin is supported, the devices need to be directly connected to the same machine where UFT is installed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.