Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UFT test WPF

I installed UFT test, I need to find a tool to do load tests to a WPF, but when I enter the application there is the option to select WPF, as I saw it in the video, I want to know if it is because it is a version of Test or is that you have to make some kind of configuration
Thank you

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi, 

I have troubles understanding what you really want to do, could you please add the link to the video you're refering to ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I attached two images one with the version I have installed and another of the video that is on YouTube, I need to test a WPF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WOhaGR4inw

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

You will need to install WPF Add-in to see it in the list of Add-ins.

You can redo the installation, or select to repair the current instalation.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.